Saturday, May 14, 2011

How to knock out out monopoly

I as a management student is always baffled by big businesses. I sometimes feel that the way business empires are built by their respective business tycoons and with their products or services, leave a gapping hole to be tumble. The term Monopoly are the terms which are used when a single enterprise rules a major proportion of the market. I would like to give a simple example regarding monopoly.

A monopoly game (Business game or Nava Vyapar(Indianized Version of Monopoly), where there are 4 players which captures hotels and houses in the market. The aim of the game is to accuqire a monopoly and then knock the rest of the people out.

The same way I could find an example of Internet Explorer and Google Chrome war. I can find that few things

No comments:

Post a Comment